Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Got 2b Flat Iron heat Protection Review

Heat protection is mandatory if you use ANY amount of heated styling tools!!! I reviewed all the got 2b heat protectors I could get my hands on to see which ones best suit my hair type. That being said,  these are reviewed by someone with fine naturally blonde hair that is dyed frequently [me], so products are judged accordingly.




This was the best of them all! Its a spray, so it doesn't weigh hair down and is easy to apply! It also smells like Jamaica flavor Koolaid. (If youve never tried it, TRY IT. The koolaid and the hair product)
(this photo shows two bottles of the same product)
This is too heavy for me. I don't think there's necessarily
anything wrong with it, but I don't like creamy-thick things for hair-styling.
The smell reminds me of old lady perfume! :3 I have
thinner hair, and I think it would be great for thick/curly hair!
also good stuff... you could put a >little< on after styling
 and hit your hair with a quick cool blowdrying for shine!
Product view
This mousse was a bummer. I'm not too
 experienced in styling with mousse, but
this crap is just...messy sticky gunk The nozzle thingy
also broke on oneof my first uses!! D:


This smells fruity and does indeed give you smooth, "sleek" hair.
The nozzle is total bullshit. Not worth the trouble. DONT BUY THIS. No matter how tempted you may be!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment