Sunday, August 26, 2012

Shampoo and conditioner duos for dry and damaged hair


I got this pair at Tjmaxx, so at a lower price than usual according to the tag? Who knows. I purchased them for about ten dollars each. Theyre fun looking. They dont smell WONDERFUL, but not icky either. They leave your hair smooth and take out frizz, but I've had better. Nothing wrong with it just wouldn't get it again.
 
 minty!! mmmm. sulfate-free. makes youre hair  soft and smooth, but it almost seems more vulnerable to damage because the hairs seem so thin and delecate when it's wet. I buy this when I don't have money to splurge on the funky fancy salon brands and it gets the job done.
 
 
TIGI Rockaholic Livin The Dream 8.45-ounce Sulfate-Free Shampoo
This will give you shiny, shiny, SHINY hair! It makes my hair feel almost synthetic afterwords, so I make sure to condition extra well. (:
 
 
TIGI Bed Head Urban Antidotes Resurrection Conditioner 750ml
My hair happily drinks this up!!!

Don't forget to focus shampoo at the roots of your hair and leave youre conditioner in for no shorter than two minutes! Otherwise they won't do their job.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment