Sunday, September 2, 2012

Impulse buys


This came for free with a purchase. I tried it. It makes my eyelids tingle in an unpleasant way and does literally NOTHING as far as appearance goes. You can't tell it's there. I don't reccomend it.

This was great ... for the first couple uses. The tip looses its shape quickly. I was so impressed with its initial awesomeness, that I bought a second one only to have the same problem again. :C I'll try some other felt-tip liners to see if I can find the one.

This is fun!! I wore it only on my bottom lashes, and I think it's fantastic. I got it on clearance at Ulta for five dollars a long time ago, and its fun for a random splurge.
I've never tried the regular big fatty by urban decay, but this has me interested.

 I rarely wear lipstick, and when I do its going to be a fun color. The Viva glam Gaga by MAC is the only lipstick i own, and its good stuff.


I really rarely wear blush, but I will say I like this stuff. (: I apply it with CLEAN fingers.

I love wearing orange shadow with my blue eyes. This stuff is kind of hard to apply, but it inspired me to wear more orange! The yellow is hard to use :c The color just does not look good on my pale skin.

I was given the "Meet Matte" palette as a gift. I don't really like it. :( It works okay I just don't like the colors and they're messy to apply.

Urban Decay afterglow cheek tint is another fun blush. I only wear blush for fun. I don't really see how it "enhances" my beauty. It just gives you a certain look. I go for fun blushes because I rarely use them! Also apply with fingers
This stuff is great, but you have to be very careful with this. It takes a steady hand to apply, but it will cover redspots like no other!
I'm still getting used to it, but it may become part of my routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment