Sunday, September 2, 2012

skin care routine!

Every morning:
1 Wash face with oil controlling cleanser. Right now I'm using Castille soap. (dr bronner's)
2 Use toner in a spray bottle for ease of use
3 add any serums for acne, aging etc. I use benzoil peroxide, or a prescription cream to prevent blemishes. Salicylic acid is very drying. Always apply lighter products first and heavier or thicker ones last. Wait 30 seconds between applying each so they get a chance to soak in.
4 Moisturize,,,,  A LOT and don't forget some spf if its not in your moisturizer.

Different products work for different people, but you shouldn't forget any of these esscential steps to perfect skin

Every night before bed
repeat step one
now apply nightly treatments... I make a paste of water and baking soda and leave it on my skin for 5-10 minutes to banish blackheads and redness, and if I have time I do a treatment for moisture. (like a mask bought or homeade)
I like to leave mine on when Im in the bath tub!!
now follow with two, three and four!

also exfoliate twice a week. you can use gritty or chemical exfoliants.
My favorite is Juice Beauty's Green Apple Peel.It really shows after only one use.


No comments:

Post a Comment